Please use this blog to help us remember Joshua Lee Anderson, who made the tragic and fatal decision to take his life on Wednesday, March 18, 2009. Please post any memories or thoughts you may have in the comments.


Saturday, April 30, 2011

Josh's trees

Spring has arrived in Virginia - one of the most beautiful times of the year.  The two dogwood trees that were planted in Josh's memory in 2009 have bloomed again - see previous post.

Bittersweet to see as they are reminder of yet another year that has passed without our beloved Josh.











God Bless

2 comments:

Mandysue said...

Hello Josh's Mom. I just saw the beautiful pictures of your so's trees and was taken a back. I too have a connetion with a beautiful tree that we call the Joshua Tree. At the cemetery it is the tree my son rests under. I wrote about it in the recent publication of Chicken Soup Grieving and Recover,,the one with the Tree on the cover :). I loved seeing this. God bless your pain on mothers day, I know how much you are hurting....<3

Mandysue said...

From one Joshua's Mom to another. I am thinking about you this weekend and the bittersweet occasion that we must face. Know that you are not alone.

We have a tree that we call the Joshua tree. It rests over my son in his final resting place and watches over him and shelters me when I visit. I was so touched to see your trees!

Much Love,
Joshua's Mom