Please use this blog to help us remember Joshua Lee Anderson, who made the tragic and fatal decision to take his life on Wednesday, March 18, 2009. Please post any memories or thoughts you may have in the comments.


Friday, March 20, 2009

Memorial Service Information

The memorial service and public viewing will be on Saturday March 21st at the Vienna Presbyterian Church at Noon.

The church's address is
124 Park St NE
Vienna VA 22180
http://www.viennapres.org/

The public viewing begins at 12 pm with the memorial service beginning at 2pm.



There will be a private burial on Sunday.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a sweet smile Josh shows here! I remember him at Emily's and Tyler's wedding over 2 years ago. He was so willing to help out.
Wish we could have known him better. Our hearts and prayers are with you all.

Hugh and Joy (Bonnie's parents)

Anonymous said...

Although the distance prevented us from watching Joshua grow up, we thank you for posting these photos. And I know we've always looked forward to reading the end-of-year recaps that Susan faithfully sent each year with their Christmas card to keep us all connected. You are all in our thoughts and prayers and please know that you are much loved by all of us.
The Choi, Choi, Park, You, Chung and Yoon Family

Anonymous said...

I'm super grateful I was able to listen in to the Memorial service over the internet. It was beautiful--it truly captured a glimpse of how much Josh is cared for. It meant a lot to me, too, and helped me identify some of the emotions I'm feeling everyday for Josh, the Andersons, and those fortunate enough to know him.

I'll never forget where I've heard those songs and they'll always remind me of how Josh is missed so soo dearly. I'm inspired to make that much more of an effort to show others how much I care! Instantly I'm reminded and more thoughtfully focused on Hebrews 3:13, 10:24, Eph. 4:29, Prov. 27:5--it's my mission. Others will absolutely be more actively loved and valued in Josh's memory!!
Tons of hugs and love, Luke

PS, Tyler is DEFINITELY one of my best and closest friends. I've been blessed to have Andersons in my life, and how much more my sister, dad and mom!