Please use this blog to help us remember Joshua Lee Anderson, who made the tragic and fatal decision to take his life on Wednesday, March 18, 2009. Please post any memories or thoughts you may have in the comments.


Sunday, March 22, 2009

Langley HS photos

Thanks so much to Elspeth, Natalie and Sarah for these great photos of Josh. Thank you girls, for coming to my home and telling me how much Josh meant to you, and for offering to give me the pictures that you had of him. I can't thank you enough for taking the time to put these on a CD for me. I will cherish them because you have given me another memory of Josh - a small glimpse of how he was in school. You girls are angels for doing this....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Langley High School was a different place when Josh left. We were happy, however, that he got a second chance at a school nearby so we could stay in contact with him. I always loved that kid. Ever since the first day i met him in Forestville. Everybody got along with him and he was always the center of attention in my eyes. He had qualities that were beyond unique and it seemed as though everybody had to catch up with him. Not only was he smart and good looking, but he was a "dirty" (in a good way) lax and football player. The crowds would scream "Janders, Janders!!!!!" as he made insane plays game after game. He had the heart and desire that nobody else had. He was a role model and a great friend. The famous smirk, the overwhelming popularity, and the attention he gained when walking like a "player" down the halls of Langley High always made me laugh. His smile was priceless and that's the one image I will always have with me until I'm with him once again.
My heart goes out to you and your family!
I will always remember you Josh ;)

Amanda

Anonymous said...

Josh was a beautiful young man. My profound sympathy to his family and friends.

Anonymous said...

I only met Josh once but I have known
Tim for the last 4 years I have 2 teenage boys and your loss has effected me profoundly I don't what you are feeling or I may never know but my prayers are with your family I just can't express how sorry I am I keep finding myself reading your blogs and looking at your pictures I just hope that your family can get through this some how. Tim and I have spent several days on the golf courses in the area and have talk Josh and what he was going through they say time will heel I just hope that some how your family can get through this.